

Acapulco was our first stop. Pat and I had never been and we took a tour of the city and of course went to see the cliff divers. I so wish the picture of me and the speedo wearing divers turned out better! Ha!


Unannounced to us, our trip changed and switched ports from Zihuanteneo to Manzanillo. Manzanillo is kinda a nothing town, but has some beautiful beaches. We went on a snorkel trip. To be honest the snorkeling was non existent, but the boat crew did their best and fished out some sea creatures for every one to see.

My sister Michele has a friend that lives in Puerto Vallarta most of the year. She showed us around for the day and it was so great to get out of the tourist areas and see some real Mexico. We took the city bus to a beautiful beach, which was quite an adventure. The beach we went to was awesome...as was the guacamole at the beach restaurant.

Our last stop in Mexico was 
1 comment:
I am glad you guys didn't catch the swine flu. Just kidding.
We went on a similar cruise on our Honeymoon. Maybe I already told you that. Cabo San Lucas was my favorite spot. I remember that hole in the rock and the water was unbelievably blue. Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment