


My friend Molly and her mom are throwing me a baby shower this weekend. I am so excited, it is going to be great! I thought it would be fun to put together a collage of our baby pictures so everyone could see what we looked like as little angelic kidos. Ha! I had to share some of the cute pictures we came up with.
I wonder what our baby is going to look like!?
I can't wait to find out!
I can't wait to find out!

3 comments:
i hope you have a wodnerful shower this weekend! Can't wait to see that beautiful baby of yours!
Oh my goodness, Pat is so cute! You can totally tell it's him too... he still looks just like that... just more manly. Adorable!
Your baby will be more beautiful than you can every imagine. He/she will be perfectly designed for you too completely and totally fall in love with him/her.
Post a Comment