Thursday, October 15, 2009

Two More Months To Go

Two more months to go until Baby D arrives. We are busy getting everything ready and so far so good. We have set aside some time right before the baby arrives to get some sleep, the biggest recommendation from all parents we know. My belly has been growing, the baby has been kicking and daddy has been doing a lot of hard work around our place. We are a happy family already. : )

4 comments:

Corie said...

SO CUTE! Your bump is adorable!! :)

Kim said...

What a cute dress, Molly! May I ask where you found it? I am in between clothes and don't like my old stuff. Need to go shopping. :)

Molly and Patrick Devinger said...

Thanks! The dress is from Banana Republic. It is not maternity, I just adjusted the belt to sit above my belly : )

M.M.M. said...

Cute! I really love the dress and the shoes! You make pregnancy look so glamorous!