Friday, November 13, 2009

Last Day At Work


WoooHoooo! Today is my last day of work before maternity leave. I feel like my life is going to change so much in the next month or so...I am embarking on a new life. I'm not sure if I am going to go back to work full time. I would actually like to do something completely different - something I am eager to figure out in the next few months.

As excited as I am to have an extended leave from my job in San Francisco, there is a little part of me that is sad I won't be in this beautiful city everyday of the week.

2 comments:

Taylor K said...

that building looks like one of those dirt devil cones. congrats on your last day!

Corie said...

Don't be sad about missing out on working in the city....you can just tuck Baby D in a Baby Bjorn and take the city in with baby in tow! SO MUCH better than work!:)