Tuesday, January 19, 2010

White Bean and Kale Soup with Chicken Sausage


for dinner the other night. The recipe is from Whole Foods -
click above for recipe.
It was tasty!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

HI MOLLY!!!!
OH gosh, I guess it has been along time since I popped over to see your blog, ever since Corie doesn't share her blog sights anymore, I cannot get to them!!!!haha
But I figured out if I clicked on your comment it came right over!!!!!
Gosh---CONGRATULATIONS on that Beautiful baby boy!!!!!!!Thad is such a cute name, I love it!!!!he is adorable and isn't Mommyhood just the best ever!!!!!
I love it and Love being a MIMI!!!! It makes my day the brightest!!!!!!
Enjoy every second of it, it does go buy so fast!!!!!
Your darling Patrick is a saint!!!! Cooking that wonderful soup for you!!!!!!So glad his tests are all good!!! I think I was following along when he was having tests done --so good news!!!! Did he go to NAU??????
Just wondering, I think some of Will and Corie's friends who attended NAU, have battled illnesses.
Have a great New Year with that precious THAD!!!!
I promise I will follow along now!!!!
Hugs,
jamie--Mimi

Mimi said...

HI again!!!!
Thank you so much for that sweet kind Birthday wish and the wonderful compliments!!!! I left you a message on Corie's blog and It meant so much to me to see your comment!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!
hugs,
jamie