While in Arizona we were able to take a trip up to Sedona and Flagstaff. It is so beautiful up there! It was fun to take Thad back to where it all started. Pat and I started dating our last year at Northern Arizona University in 2000 - wow that was a long time ago. Thad also got to see snow for the first time, I think he was ready to put on some skis. : )
PS - Go Lumberjacks!

3 comments:
LOVE it! I miss Flagstaff terribly!:( I think Thad looks like Pat, what do you think??
So Fun! Don't you just miss those carefree college days sometimes? And only sometimes?? What fun times, so lucky to have met you girls there :)
I sure hope that Thad is going to be a baby Jack!
Aw, don't you miss those carefree college days sometimes...and only sometimes? I'm lucky I met you girls then for sure! :)
I sure hope Thad is going to grow up to be a Jack! :)
Post a Comment