Saturday, October 4, 2008
Pat Here
Hey everybody - Pat here. Just want to be first on record to say that Molly is the greatest wife ever and I'm in totally capable hands. We laugh a lot which really helps, and for some reason she understands everything I say which is fantastic. I'm pretty sure it's borderline telepathy. I also want to thank ALL of you for the amazing support over the past month and a half since we started this journey. This has by far been the most challenging time in my life and I definitely hadn't planned on being here shortly after turning 30 years old. All of the cards, flowers, dvds, magazines, books, and most importantly thoughts and prayers mean so much to me. I am truly blessed to have you all in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Way to go Pat! You guys give marriage a good name! We're still praying!
Keep on being strong my man, look how much you've gotten through already!
Pat and Molly, Glad things are getting better day by day. We are pulling for you. Brady, Bob and Family
Glad you're on the mend, brother. We think about you everyday, and pray for you guys just as often. Wish I was there to help out, but am grateful you have such an amazing companion. Love you guys!
Pat you look amazing. Cancer, major surgery and you still look hot, your wife is a lucky girl. I know you know this already but you are a lucky SOB for having her. I have never met her but she is amazing. I actually will be in SF the weekend of October 17-19 and would love to see you if that is even possible.
Let me know if there is anything I can do or if you need anything from AZ that you can't get in CA (I know that sounds silly but you never know). Take care and remember you and Molly are in my thoughts and prayers.
Kelly Cox
Post a Comment