
Today is my birthday. Yes, I am a Christmas baby. I have to say that for the most part I love my birthday. It is a kick off to Christmas, people are happy and the mood is festive. And no it does not matter that sometimes I get birthday/Christmas gift as just one gift. : )When I came home from the hospital on Christmas day, 31 years ago (yikes!), the hospital gave my mom a handmade stocking to take me home in. I thought it only appropriate to put my Christmas baby in it. What a Christmas gift we got this year!
Special thanks to my parents on my birthday and everyday.
Thanks for having me. I love you.

3 comments:
That is SO cute! How special to have such a close b-day to the most important little guy in your life!!!! Hope your day was great!!! xo
Beautiful Baby Thad... from beautiful parents!
I love that! So adorable! :)
Post a Comment