Sunday, December 20, 2009

So In Love

We are so in love with our boy. He is just perfect.

5 comments:

Corie said...

SO sweet! LOVE at first sight DOES exist!:) Its such an awesome feeling being a mommy! Thad is soo darn cute! so happy for you...he looks like a blondie!??

lindsey said...

I am so in love with him too. Mol- I can't stop thinking about him. I can't wait to watch him grow :). Have a GREAT Christmas- I know you will!

Julie Kiefer said...

What an amazing Christmas blessing! Lots of Joy in the Devinger home this holiday!

Robert & Vanessa DiCarlo said...

AHhh! I love it:) You can't believe how deeply you fall in love with this little person. I am overjoyed for you both!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Pat and Molly!

He is adorable! The best part is that it gets better and better every day! Enjoy a wonderful Christmas.

Stacy (Hall) Smith