Tomorrow, Thursday, September 25th is surgery day...and a new start to Pat's cancer free life!
Pat checks in for surgery at 6am and the surgery gets started around 7:30am. Pat's doctors, Dr. Brian Schmidt and Dr. Jas Dillon at UCSF, said it will last between 6-8 hours from start to finish. We will most likely see Pat around 4pm. He will be staying the night in the ICU and will be put in a normal room on Friday.
Thank you all for your love and prayers, we apperciate it more than you know.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
I will be thinking of you guys today! Good luck with surgery, I know things will be just fine! I'm in the Bay if you need anything.
Megan
Prayers and love to Patrick and Molly. Your positive outlook will take you far.
Wendi
We send our prayers for a successful surgery and outstanding recovery so that you may enjoy health, happiness, and a long future together.
-Mat and Jennifer
You'll be in my thoughts, guys. best to both of you.
You both will be in our thougths and prayers. ANYTHING we can do to help, please call.
Love,
Jurgen, Leah & Annika!
We love you Pat!
You guys are so strong. Pat- you are my hero. The blog is a great idea... See you soon.
Hey cuz!! Sending some love and prayers your way. You will be on our minds! Good luck with surgery! I know you wll pull through strong!! We love you!
Love- Heidi, Adam, Uncle Mike and Aunt Sue
Harry & I will be thinking about you guys and your families constantly today and sending positive reinforcements. Thanks Molly for keeping us updated.
You're in our thoughts and prayers all day today. Lots of love!!!
I heart the Devingers! I am sending positive and happy thoughts to my Beanie & the KB Chi-Town!
XOXOX,
Allie
Chelsea and I are wearing our Team Patrick Jerseys all day today! All the best! Mike and Chels
The RED/Fresh and Easy Team is pulling for you Patrick. Put one in the win column for us.
I just received the information about Pat. I actually I haven't seen or spoken with him since college.
Pat is a wonderful person and I haven't met you Molly but he is obviously lucky to have you in his life. My heart is with you and Pat. I wish you all the best in a health recovery.
Kelly Cox
Jeff and I are thinking of the two of you today and over the next couple of weeks and wishing Pat a speedy recovery. Let me know if you need anything.
It is not surprising to see the support and loving messages from so many friends and family. You, Molly and your families are in our prayers. We are excited to hear good news about your recovery.
reed & julie
Thank you for this blogging thingie...It's such a great way to keep us updated with Patrick progress...All our Love sent your way...
Love, Auntie Ko and Uncle Jim
Pat, Molly...what a shock to hear of your cancer. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Here's to a successful recovery...and to skiing in the Sierra's this winter?!!! Fondly Brady, Bob and family
Post a Comment