Yesterday Pat had his June check-up at UCSF. Everything looks good! Pat's doctors are very happy with how he has recovered and his progress toward reaching the 1 year milestone - only 3 more months to go. The biggies are the 1, 3 and 5 year milestones - he is on his way!
One of Pat's doctors is moving to Seattle to take a job with U of Washington. It was very sad to say good-bye. She is not only a great doctor, but an amazing person and friend. I think she saved Pat's life. I told her that we might have to name our first child after her, so now that the time has come we'll have to consider it. Her name is Jas (pronounced Jazz)- she is from the UK but she is Indian. Jas is short for Jasjit. Maybe a middle name? We'll see...Ha! : )
We were excited to tell Pat's doctors that we are going to have a baby, but something weird happened. When Jas walked into the room the first thing she said to me was "you look different, are you pregnant? ". How did she know? Has this happened to any of you? I told you Jas is gifted!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are probably GLOWING, I am sure!:) They could probably see a giddy smile inside of you!:) SO Happy for you and that Pat is doing so well! xo
You must have the glow Molly!
Wow-it has almost been a year?? Great news!
So I guess being that the doctor was a girl, this must also be a sign you are having a girl. This is going to sound really weird, but you guys were in my dream the other night with your baby, and it was a girl. So it is basically official you are having a girl... : )
Thanks girls! I hope I have the glow - I think it might just be the 5 extra pounds showing! : )
Melissa - I love that you had a dream about our baby! So cute! We are not going to find out the gender, so you'll have to wait until December to know if you are right! : )
Post a Comment