Monday, June 15, 2009

We are going to have a baby!

We are so excited to announce that we are going to have a baby!!! We are due December 11, 2009! We are overjoyed and so in love with our little baby already!

Looking back on the past year makes this announcement all the more spcecial. I started this blog the night before Pat's surgery last September. We did not know what was ahead for us. What was the scariest time in our lives turned into a life changing time filled with many things we least of all expected - love, learing, patience and strenght. As we become parents we have a greater apperciation for life, family and friends. We are thrilled to share our baby experiences with all of you and celebrate this new life!
The picture was taken at the 11th week ultrasound - we are in week 14 now and the baby is about the size of a lemon!

4 comments:

Julie Kiefer said...

Hooray! Reed and I are overjoyed for you guys! Can't wait to meet beautiful Baby D! :)

Corie said...

Yeah yeah yeah....SO SO SO excited for you. I can NOT wait to read all of your future posts on baby D and see all the cute pics, because we all know he/she will be stinkin cute!:)

M.M.M. said...

I am so happy for you guys-this news just made my day!

Megan said...

CONGRATS!!! You two will be amazing parents. We miss you guys!