Monday, June 8, 2009

Viva Las Vegas






I spent this past weekend in Las Vegas celebrating my dear friend Michelle's end of bachelorette-hood. The weekend was meticulously planned by one awesome maid of honor - Christie you did an amazing job. We spent the weekend eating amazing food, relaxing by the Bellagio pool and we even took in a show - Cirque du Soleil Zumanity. Cirque with a sexy spin!
It was so fun to have a girls weekend. I miss hanging out with my high school friends like we did every day for so many years. If I could go back and do high school all over again I would! As the weekend came to an end, I was sad to get back to reality, but I was sure excited to get back home to my hubby.

1 comment:

Corie said...

Looks like you all had an awesome time! I LOVE Cirque shows!:) And YEAH for girl time...but it is nice to get back to our hubby's too!:)